How to Buy Prints
How to Buy Prints
Gianfranco Spagnolo Photography has partnered with smugmug to provide you a convenient way to browse and purchase your photos and merchandise on the web. We want you to know that there is a simple process to purchase your photos and merchandise, and all you need to do is follow the screens and your purchase will be complete and secure. While the purchase process is simplistic, there are several steps that occur in the process, and we want you to know exactly how your order is to be processed.
Let us explain how photos are made available on the Gianfranco Spagnolo Photography site
1. Gianfranco Spagnolo Photography goes out to an event and takes photos.
2. Gianfranco Spagnolo Photography evaluates the images and posts selected photos to site.
3. You browse any of the available photo galleries.
4. Click the Buy button to select prints or merchandise you would like the photo placed on.
5. Click on the quantity column to increase or decrease the quantity for each item that you want to purchase.
6. If you are not done shopping, click the “Back to Photos” button. If you are ready to checkout, click the “Checkout” button.
7. You can view your current selections at any time by clicking the “View Cart” button.
8. You may place as many items as you desire in the shopping cart. When finished, click the “Checkout” button to checkout.
9. You are then going to go through the smugmug checkout process, your credit card will be billed by smugmug.
10. smugmug will send you an e-mail to confirm your order.
11. smugmug has all of their orders finished by a first class photo processing lab.
12. The photo lab will send you your products straight to your door.
Please note that your credit card will be billed by smugmug, not Gianfranco Spagnolo Photography. smugmug is an industry leading site which is dedicated to providing access to digital photos and merchandise. Gianfranco Spagnolo Photography is a subscriber to the smugmug service with a Professional account. This allows us to make photos available to you immediately following an event. You are free to look at these photos with no obligation. You are not asked to sign up to view photos.