Beach Portrait Rates
The following is included in your beach portrait session:
• My time and talent for one hour before sunset and up to 20 minutes after sunset
• No limit to the number of people in your party
• Photographing of your full party along with sub families, children only, and parents only
• A nice variety of poses near the sand dunes and sea grasses along with fun and candid shots near the water
• You will have access to view a private online gallery of up to 200 of the best images
• You can share this gallery with family members to help you decide which images you want to order
• The images in your gallery will be exposure and color corrected but not retouched
• For those interested in having their images beautifully and professionally retouched and worthy of hanging on your walls in large print, you are welcome to take advantage of my professional retouching service
• For those interested in having a large quantity of images, you can order full-resolution, un-retouched images
• You can also order professional-quality prints of all sizes on a variety of materials including canvas and metal, which are printed by a professional lab and shipped directly to your door. These are ordered conveniently from your online gallery.
I highly recommend retouching of images to all my beach clients. With beach portraits come sunburns, fly-away hair because of the wind, and the usual skin imperfections. All the images on my website have been retouched by me. I offer professional retouching per image and if you like, we can discuss specifics of what you want retouched. I retouch each image with great attention to detail to make sure it is worthy of being hung on your wall.
Retouching includes some or all of the following:
• Reducing sunburns
• Removing fly-away hair
• Removing distracting elements and people from background
• Whitening teeth
• Removing eye redness
• Removing blemishes and pimples
• Balancing skin tones
• Reducing permanent marks
• Reducing wrinkles
• Enhancing colors
• Enhancing light and shadows
• Removing glare from glasses
• Session fee is due at the time of booking in order to reserve your date and is non refundable. If you need to reschedule, please give us 48-hours notice. If we can't reschedule and you need to cancel for reasons such as an emergency, weather, or you will no longer be in town, the session fee will be refunded in full.
For rates, please call because each photo shoot is customized to your needs.